Girls Varsity Volleyball
- Bring a 32 oz or bigger filled water bottle, will not have access to water
- Bring your mask
- Wear a light colored T-Shirt – NO Black or Navy – will help with heat/sweat
- Bring Emergency Card – CANNOT participate without it!
- Physical and Concussion Cert go to Shandi (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Terri (email@example.com) Do NOT need these right now to participate but will once we go green.
- Arrival at Stadium or Track - Pull up to ticket booth and remain in car until approved by myself. It will be as if you are in a drive thru at fast food. Once approved you will then park your car and head to the field wearing your mask. You will have your temperature taken and questions asked. If your temp is 100.4 or greater you will be sent home along with anyone else in the car with you.
- Check Email for staggered arrival and departure times.
All paperwork is needed before you can tryout on August 3, 2020! If you don't have your paperwork in you cannot participate until it is turned in! Highly recommend everything is taken care of BEFORE Aug 3, 2020!
1. VHSL physical (on that form) date after May 1, 2020
2. Concussion Education (pdf) The signature page needs turned in.
3. Emergency Care Card
Here is a link to the forms on the Westfield Athletics Website
Any questions please contact me.